Searching...
Tuesday, March 26, 2013

{Easter Traditions} Sugar Eggs and Deviled Eggs

Sugared eggs and deviled eggs are an Easter tradition around our house.
I made sugar eggs with my mom as a child. This is one I made in High School 18+ years ago and it has still held up. They are a little tricky and time consuming to make but they are worth it and last for years. See more about decorative sugar eggs at Sugar Eggs.
My children made these with grandma 4 years ago and they look great too.




My mom loves Frog's Eye Salad (with Acini de pepe noodles) so I try to make it once a year and take it to her house for Easter lunch.
I use the recipe on the back of the Acini noodle box which can also be found on All Recipes. 



I found this recipe for colored deviled eggs from Kristin of Our Ordinary Life blog and tried them last year and they were a hit.

0 comments:

Post a Comment